Thursday, September 24, 2009

A New TV Blog

I know, aren't there enough of these already?

I'm no couch potato, this being said, I absolutely and sincerely consider television to be a legitimate hobby, and it is one of my favourites. This hobby means loving the medium, loving what I get, and enjoying discussing, nerding and obsessing over shows, plot lines, actors and characters alike.

After spending a great deal of time reading fantastic articles all the internet (and relentlessly filling my friends' inboxs with links to my fave's) I've decided to create a blog to share my favourite current (and perhaps out of date, but particularly awesome and relevent) tv articles with all of you.

Please, enjoy and feel free to criticize (constructively) and praise and add your own links in the comments section, because this is what TV geekery is all about.

xoxo

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment